Social Media For Business
A Beginners Workshop
New to Facebook and Instagram? This session will introduce you to the benefits (and How-To’s!) of using social media to promote your business.
25th July, 2019 – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Location: Melbourne Social Co’s Studio, 44/131 Hyde Street Yarraville.
About this Event
Ready to get social savvy? This Social Media For Business workshop is brought to you by the team at The Social Co Academy and their agency partners, Melbourne Social Co.
The session will cover:
- Why social media?
- Why Facebook?
- Why Instagram?
- LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest?
- What are others doing? Competitor analysis.
- Who am I talking to? Target audiences.
- What should I say? Content creation.
- How do I say it? Content distribution.
- Is the message being heard? Basic analytics.
Our Social Media For Business Workshop is designed for business owners, social media managers or marketing professionals who are looking to increase their digital marketing knowledge and skills. Our workshop is best suited to professionals who have a beginners knowledge of social media for business.
The session will run for 4 hours and will be facilitated by 2 members of the Melbourne Social Co team. There will be handouts on the day, and resources for you to take home to get started on your social media marketing journey!
Refreshments will be provided.
About Your Trainers – The Social Co and Melbourne Social Co
Comprised of 15 digital specialists, Melbourne Social Co is a boutique creative agency with a proven track record of excellence in social media strategy, content creation, digital marketing, content distribution and online community management. Find out more about team at www.melbournesocialco.com.au
The Social Co Academy is brought to you by the team behind Melbourne Social Co.
In response to the demand for Melbourne Social Co’s services, in early 2017 we launched a training academy to share our digital marketing insights and social media learnings with the masses.
Featuring the likes of our popular Social Media Masterclass, The Social Co Academy upskills students in the areas of social media strategy, content creation and content distribution via conveniently self-paced online courses, individually tailored face-to-face workshops and one-on-one consulting sessions.
Things to note!
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your session to get set-up. Melbourne Social Co is located at 44/131 Hyde Street Yarraville. Our studio is located at the back of the complex, please head to the lift and up to the second level. Please note there is no parking within the complex, but you can find all day parking on Hyde Street or behind the complex on Cowper Street.
- BYO laptop
- You can postpone your attendance to another event up to one week prior to the event. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to another attendee. Regrettably no refunds can be made
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to subsribe to our mailing list. You are welcome to unsubscribe at any time
- At the event, our photographer may take some photos for social media. Please let us know if you do not wish to have your photo taken