Here at The Social Co Academy, we understand that it can be difficult for businesses to outsource their social media requirements to an agency.
That’s why we offer a Strategic Social Media Workshop to help you learn how to become a social media superstar!
In our Strategic Social Media Workshop, we’ll take you through the basics (and not-so-basics) of using social media for business.
We’re not talking fluffy content about why your brand should be on social media – you already know why it’s important! Instead, we’ll be taking you through a step-by-step guide to social media success.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be a strategic social media management guru, and you’ll be ready to take your business to the next level online!
Our Strategic Social Media Workshop is a 4 hour intensive workshop that covers the following topics:
- What is a social media strategy and why is it important?
- Defining your social media objectives and goals
- S.M.A.R.T objectives
- Defining your target audience
- Selecting the right channels to promote your business
- Creating a content calendar and planning your content
- Setting up your profile correctly
- Creating amazing content for your brand – what works, what doesn’t and how to create it!
- Examples of great social media content
- Examples of not-so-great social media content
- Sharing Content From Others – the do’s and the don’ts
- Where to find great content to share
- Okay, now you’ve got great content – but how do you get it ‘out there’?
- Which social media channel to use when – and for what content?
- How to grow your social media audience
- Top tips for increasing engagement
- Scheduling your social media content
- Using apps/programs to plan your Instagram content
- How to find relevant hashtags – and when to use them
- Social Media competitions – the do’s and don’ts
- Working with Digital Influencers – the in’s and the out’s
- Facebook and Instagram advertising – how to get the best results
- Social media etiquette
- Best practice customer service and moderation
- Putting together a response matrix
- Reputation and crisis management – what to do when the worst happens
Testing, Evaluating & Reporting
- Reporting 101 and how to use analytics to inform your strategy
- Average metrics and KPI’s per channel
- Why trial and error is important
- Things to evaluate each month
Who is our Strategic Social Media Workshop for?
Our Strategic Social Media Workshop is designed for groups of 15-20 business owners, social media managers or marketing professionals who are looking to increase their digital marketing knowledge and skills.
Our workshop is best suited to professionals who have a basic knowledge of social media for business, who have social channels established or an understanding of why social media is valuable for business.
Want to book in a Social Media Masterclass?
Please contact our team for a booking request.
When we receive your booking request, a member of our team will be in touch to provide you with a quote.
Custom Training Sessions
Of course, every business is different, that’s why we offer custom training workshops that can run from 1-4 hours per session and are tailored to suit your business, level of experience and learning requirements.
Please contact our team for a quote for your custom training session.
Now you know where to start.
One of the most important aspects of social media marketing is consistency. Even if you have the basics set-up, without ongoing management, your social media marketing efforts will be in vain.
We can help.
Our agency Melbourne Social Co offers a range of packages for businesses looking to begin, expand on or capitalise on the ‘noise’ their brand is making in the digital world.